On Tuesday, June 5, 2012, my sister attended Tory Johnson's Spark & Hustle workshop in Washington, D.C. She was so impressed with the program she took meticulous notes she asked me to share with my readers. The high-energy workshop's focus was to enable "experience big breakthroughs in your business and yourself". According to the sponsors of the event, people attend for two main reasons: content and connections.
Check out this one – all about engagement marketing!
- People trust comment and reviews (even from strangers) not marketing
- Like attracts like in social media
- Provide a “WOW” experience for customers
- Rise above the ordinary in ways that “WOW” your customers
- Take what makes you special and make it pop!
- Entice people to stay on your social media page with worthy content
- Engagement drives social visibility
- When doing emails or newsletter make it short and sweet; shorter the better