Barcelona is one of our favourite places and is close enough to the UK to be an accessible weekend destination, which makes it ideal as a top prize in an incentive programme. No matter what the make up of the group – this Olympic city has something for everyone.
Enjoy the Architecture
– Barcelona is renowned for its breathtaking architecture, and there are a number of different styles to see – we recommend the Pau del Camp for the Romanesque style, the Santa Maria del Mar for the Gothic style, and the Sagrada Familia for a building so elaborate that it is still not finished – after 100 years!
Walk down La Ramblas
– This three mile road is known as the gateway to Catalonia and has everything – shops, mosaics, street entertainment and side markets. As well as shopping, it’s also a great place for people watching! (Check out Boadas Cuban cocktail bar at the top!)
– The port is the perfect place to get away from the vibrant and busy atmosphere of the city. Our favourite bar is Bar Colombo which serves excellent Tapas and the terrace offers beautiful views over the port – enjoy a cocktail and admire the views – perfect!
See the Country
– Monserrat is a short trip from Barcelona and can get you out of the city and into the area known as the heart of Catalonia. There is beautiful countryside, gorges and monasteries from this area which has attracted visitors since the fifth century.
Catch a Game
– Barcelona’s Nou Camp stadium is one of the most iconic stadiums in the world. Its the place where Lionel Messi, David Villa and Iniesta play their home games, so if you get the chance to see these Gods of the beautiful game. Take it. With both hands and feet.
A lot of cities claim that they are not to be missed but Barcelona lives up to its reputation. It’s beautiful, exciting, relaxing and exhilarating. Your team or customers will leave with great memories of a special but experience. Contact us
to find out how you can make the most of this Spanish gem.